[ANN][VM][SF] my Unix patches integrated into SF layout

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 4 03:10:34 UTC 2002

Okay, I'm outnumbered on the copying issue, so I give in.  I've uploaded
a new version of SHA that grabs everything from the src dir.

Still, just one small request on how the copying is done: why do all the
internal plugins get smushed together in src/vm?  If they have a
same-named file, such as make.inc on Unix, then those files will
overwrite each other.  How about having a "src/intplugins" hierarchy
that's just like the "src/plugins", except that it's for internal
instead of external plugins?

> This doesn't seem to help, I (still) get:
> jeyrich at gaudi:~/tmp/src> make
> Makefile:283: warning: overriding commands for target `sqaio.o'
> Makefile:145: warning: ignoring old commands for target `sqaio.o'
> Makefile:286: warning: overriding commands for target
> `sqUnixExternalPrims.o'

Yuck, well, they should *really* be gone now, though there's one new
complication mentioned above.

-Lex