Help about window color

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 6 16:51:36 UTC 2002

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> is widely believed to have written:

> I was frustrated not to be able to find that so after fighting with other
> methods, I found the trick. The model of the SystemWindow should be
> specified first as follow then the color can be declared.
I had similar frustrations when doing the VMMakerTool stuff; very
irritating. Also similar form of trouble with getting layouts to work -
can't remember the details right now but it was something like having
set the model made 0 at 0 be _below_ the window decorations, otherwise it
was at the top of the decorations and my buttons appeared on top of the
window controls.
Really annoying, no discernable logic as to why it should be that way.

tim
Strange OpCodes: DCBP: Detonate Chair on Bad Password