[ENH] MorphBoundsRefactoring

Joshua Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 9 13:18:05 UTC 2002

I've had a report that filing this in to a virgin image causes Squeak
to hang.  I was unable to replicate this behavior with a 4599 image
downloaded from UIUC.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I don't think that it's a platform issue, since I've run images with
the changeset filed in under Linux, MacOS 9 and X, and Windows 2000.

Bye,
Joshua