Squeak goes SMS?

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Tue Jan 15 18:38:19 UTC 2002

I'm no expert on SMS, but I think that many phone service providers supply
some sort of gateway that allows you to send SMS messages to their customers
by sending an ordinary email message to some special address. In that case,
you can use parts of Celeste to post messages. (See the classes MailMessage
and SMTPServer.)

Let me know if you figure out how to do it.

	-- John