SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 15 20:52:48 UTC 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> If people actually have any serious interest in seeing a foundation
> founded then
>      GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

Well, this is good to know. I did ask for direction earlier :)

> and email Dave Thomas <dave at bedarra.com> to let him know.

Let him know what? That I'm interested in seeing a foundation, interested
in contributing, what?

> He tells me
> only a couple of people have contacted him; since I'm one of them and
> Dan is probably the other that doesn't seem to leave many other
> suspects. Perhaps everyone in the world has had email problems this
> week? That must be it.

Er..there was list trouble. Was there a call for email?

> At _least_ everyone that has been contributing on the foundation mail
> list ought to have contacted him by now.

About *what*? I missed something.

> Don't waste time sending messages to this list; send them direct to dave.

I'll cc :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.

P.S. Dave, a note to the foundation and squeak list saying "Contact you if
blah" would prolly stir up some action!