SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jan 16 04:38:13 UTC 2002

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:
>
> > He tells me
> > only a couple of people have contacted him; since I'm one of them and
> > Dan is probably the other that doesn't seem to leave many other
> > suspects. Perhaps everyone in the world has had email problems this
> > week? That must be it.
>
> Er..there was list trouble. Was there a call for email?

There were a few recent postings on the squeakfoundation list... see these:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeakfoundation/2001-December/000275.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeakfoundation/2002-January/000285.html

(Note that this is a different mailing list than this, the "squeak-dev" list.)

Anyone seriously interested in participating should probably register interest with Dan Ingalls as well as Dave Thomas, or simply post to the SqF list.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com