Squeak Internship?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 16 19:06:31 UTC 2002

Hello everyone!

I've never queried the list for this kind of information before, and I've
never seen anyone else do it, so I hope it doesn't come off as out of
place.

It's that time of year again, when I start looking high and low for
interesting summer employment.  Much of my programming expertise for
work and hobby has been through Smalltalk, mostly Squeak.  So naturally,
I'm looking around for a Smalltalk internship for this summer as one
possibility for employment.  A bit far fetched, but a fellow can hope!

Are there any organizations out there looking for a Squeaking intern for
the summer?  I'm willilng to relocate or work from home.  I'd be
interested in any leads or contacts, however unlikely.

My resume is available at <http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/resume.html>.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the only difference it makes if some dust on the clay"  :: atmosphere