Did Scamper just break or is it just me ?

Steve Gilbert steven.l.gilbert at lmco.com
Wed Jan 16 23:12:54 UTC 2002

Not sure which fix is right.  But I found this problem last week and put
a fix in on Thurs. 10 Jan.

See: http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2080.html

Message subject is: [FIX] CharacterBlockScannerFix-slg

I guess that The Harvesters will have to figure this one out.  I wasn't
sure if just putting a non-null into the leftMargin attribute was the
right answer.  So I opted for putting the "self setStopCondions" line
below the one that initialized the leftMargin attribute, the way it had
been before.

Probably need to ask Andreas Raab why he needed to move the:
"self setStopConditions" up in the code in
changeset #4613PartsBinButtons-ar.

Steve Gilbert