[BUG] undesired automatic World menu item selection

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Thu Jan 17 00:24:19 UTC 2002

Hi--

	Apologies if someone has already mentioned this one...

	Sometimes bringing up a World menu also selects an item from it,
without allowing a decision as to which item is to be selected. I'm not
sure of a generic description of this problem, so I'll just describe a
particular way to invoke it.

	Start an unmodified, current image. Enable full-screen mode. Collapse
all windows. Open a workspace, and place it so that its right edge is
about thirty pixels from the right edge of the screen, at any altitude.
Now open a World menu by single-clicking on the World (don't hold)
between the workspace and the right edge of the screen. An item from the
menu will automatically be selected, which one depends on how close to
the bottom of the screen you clicked.

	Very annoying. :)

-C

--