Ogg contact

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Thu Jan 17 22:46:08 UTC 2002

> I also enjoyed "what window manager are you using" -- referring, I
> think, to Squeak's built-in Morphic system.  :)

	Yeah, it's fun when the concept of taking over the whole screen sets
in... Ah, those lovely few seconds before they ask about "native
widgets" and the rest of that slippery slope (very similar to these
lovely few minutes before a new "native widgets" thread starts up here
;).

	Occasionally it does last for several years, though. :)

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist