Squeak 3.2 and scamper

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 08:00:57 UTC 2002

"jean-marie.zajac" wrote:

> A problem with Squeak 3.3alpha #4653 on MacOSX 10.1.2 SP48
> with Scamper: opening scamper or another web adress, if the mouse enter in the central pane I have an error messagenotunderstood and the debugger indicate that leftMargin is the object of problem:
> ------------------------
> nextTabXFrom: anX leftMargin: leftMargin rightMargin: rightMargin
> "Tab stops are distances from the left margin. Set the distance into the
> argument, anX, normalized for the paragraph's left margin."
>
> | normalizedX tabX |
> normalizedX _ anX - leftMargin.
> 1 to: tabsArray size do:
> [:i | (tabX _ tabsArray at: i) > normalizedX
> ifTrue: [^leftMargin + tabX min: rightMargin]].
> ^rightMargin
> ------------------------
>
> ? It's me ?

Hi Jean Marie

take a look at the "Did Scamper just break or is it just me ?" thread.
Either of the bugfixes should work.

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211