SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sat Jan 19 19:02:51 UTC 2002

>      GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

    OK, I just re-subscribed to Squeak-Dev and SqueakFoundation with my new
email.

    I think I still have hope for a micro kernel image that Dan once talk
about on SqueakFoundation list many moons ago.

> and email Dave Thomas <dave at bedarra.com> to let him know.

    Is this the same Dave hanging out on Ruby NG and helping them so much ?

    Lucky those Ruby fans. I wish some one love Squeak so much to write a
book for Squeak like the one Dave wrote for Ruby and gave away the soft copy
on the net.

    Well, I have not contributed anything to Squeak but I sure love to see
Squeak evolve, recalling some saying about natural selection:

Natural Selection: Languages and systems that are of sound design will
persist, to be supplanted only by better ones.

    Please help to make Squeak THE better one.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.