SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sat Jan 19 21:49:04 UTC 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, PhiHo Hoang wrote:

>     Is this the same Dave hanging out on Ruby NG and helping them so much ?
>
>     Lucky those Ruby fans. I wish some one love Squeak so much to write a
> book for Squeak like the one Dave wrote for Ruby and gave away the soft copy
> on the net.
[snip]

Well, Mark Guzdial wrote and edited some books for Squeak and the
anthology at least is available on the net. Testimony to a fair number of
people who love Squeak "so much".

While I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, it does come of sounding more
than a little ungrateful. It certainly makes me a little tired and
uninteresting in helping.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.