SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Jan 20 00:53:37 UTC 2002

Hi Bijan,

> >     Lucky those Ruby fans. I wish some one love Squeak so much to write
> > book for Squeak like the one Dave wrote for Ruby and gave away the soft
copy
> > on the net.
> [snip]
>
> Well, Mark Guzdial wrote and edited some books for Squeak and the
> anthology at least is available on the net. Testimony to a fair number of
> people who love Squeak "so much".

    Wholeheartly agree. Have you read Dave's book for Ruby ?

    Is there 'a book for Squeak like the one Dave wrote for Ruby' available,
on or off the net ? Your pointer is very much appreciated.

> While I'm sure you didn't mean it that way,

    You are correct. (as usual ;-)

> it does come of sounding more than a little ungrateful.

    Not a bit, please accept my apologies if any one felt that way. No
offense intended.

>>   Please help to make Squeak THE better one.
> It certainly makes me a little tired and uninteresting in helping.

    Now, look what I did. Hate me all you want, but please help to make
Squeak THE better one.

    While I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, I just want to make it look
like you meant it that way. Then you might have a laugh, don't feel that
much offended, less tired and more interesting in helping ;-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.