AW: Learning Squeak

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 20 02:38:12 UTC 2002

I'd like to add that a really good way is to have the example class methods similar to
what exists in the pen classes. Then you get to see the classes work and how they work
and how they are coded.

Perhaps my favourite way of learning is to decide on a programme to write and then dig
around to see hot to do it using various info resources. The example class methods are
very helpful where they exist.

Gary