Learning Squeak

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 20 04:24:39 UTC 2002

It'll take a lot of work to adapt the M206 learning works to Squeak. I'd probably adapt
a couple of learning books to Squeak projects at the most, but not a filtered browser.
After considerable thought I'm more inclined to make a web site "Squeak School" that
will link to all the Squeak learning resources in all media. And each resource will be
graded just like school / uni  levels.

I've mentioned it before but noone seemed interested, but I'll do it anyway.

That way people can learn from projects, active essays, web pages, books in an ordered
fashion.

Happy?
Gary