Learning Squeak

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sun Jan 20 06:00:48 UTC 2002

To all --

Also talk a look at the recent stuff that Scott Wallace has added to
browsing and in the tools flap.

But I was also hinting (per Andreas' comment) that a simple
filtration of the existing classes down to some 100 or so probably
won't quite do it -- and will thus require a few new classes that
provide more consolidated and powerful abstractions. Also, the Etoys
part of the system has some good hints about simpler and more
powerful object models for early users.

Cheers,

Alan

-------