[ENH] Hierarchical TestRunner (was: Re: [ENH] TestRunner with a sorted list of classes)

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jan 20 10:26:45 UTC 2002

Hi rob,  benoit and henrik

You are three that submitted changes to SUnit recently. Could you
resynchronize and propose one change set where all of you agree? may be
create project in the Squeak foundation page. This would help the process of
gatehrting changes.

I tried to understand what Henirk made but there was lot of changes and I
could not really see if this was needed (I prefered to look at small changes
instead, I had really few moments to help harvesting).

Stef