Self ported to Linux

Editor - Squeak News editor at squeaknews.com
Sun Jan 20 15:02:55 UTC 2002

I guess one of the most qualified persons to answer your question is John
Maloney and we discussed this in detail in an interview we made with him.
You can read the relevant parts of this interview in the August issue of
Squeak News which you can download from
http://www.squeaknews.com/download/index.html. Unfortunately currently the
only way to read the interview is to download the whole issue although we
are trying to address this. I believe you can find an answer to your
question in that article.

Cheers,

Tansel

There is a lenghty discussion of possible answer to your question in