[ANN] Zurgle for Squeak 3.2 gamma

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Mon Jan 21 07:25:56 UTC 2002

I've updated the Zurgle code to work with Squeak 3.2 gamma. It's currently
at:

http://people.we.mediaone.net/trade/Zurgle/ZurgleUpdate.htm

the page also includes a link to my original Zurgle paper, for those
interested. I think that it's interesting to compare how much the stock
image has changed since I first wrote the paper in early July of 2K1 versus
today.

This version of the Zurgle code includes a couple of fixes, as well as being
brought up to date with the changes to the base image. I've been using this
code daily over the last few months, and while it may have a few problems
here and there, it seems pretty stable.

Have fun, and let me know if you have any problems

Jim Benson