Contacting Cees de Groot

Scott A Crosby crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 21 23:22:03 UTC 2002

I'm not sure why, but messages I send to you are not getting through:

                /var/spool/mqueue (3 requests)
----Q-ID---- --Size-- -----Q-Time-----
------------Sender/Recipient------------
g0JNKiE06883      825 Sat Jan 19 18:20 <crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu>
                 (Deferred: Connection timed out with home.cdegroot.com.)
                                       <cg at home.cdegroot.com>
g0JGMCM06270      530 Sat Jan 19 11:22 <crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu>
g0JD6Ks05988     2868 Sat Jan 19 08:06 <crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu>

--

Among other things, one of these deals with a really nasty crash that may
exist in the sockets code of the VM that you downloaded.

As you're still posting, I'm guessing that this is because the squeak