Unix: update #4640 crash. Also,VMMaker problem.

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 22 01:08:50 UTC 2002

Steve Swerling <sps2000 at mail.com> is widely believed to have written:
> patch to it. After doing this, I get a "message not understood" error
> when trying to generate the core vm from VMMakerTool:
> (VMMaker>>generateInternalPluginCore: is trying to call the method
> #translateInDirectory:doInlining:locally: on the B3DEnginePlugin class).

Ah-hah. You don't need the lex-patch for the ...version4 changeset,
since I incorporated the functonal changes. Ah, the joys of document
skew during rapid development.

Try without the patch and it should be fine.

I have just done a fresh fetch from SF, a 4599 image with my ...version4
changeset and build. No errors, all plugins buildable on unix built ok.
Looks good to me...

tim

Strange OpCodes: WAF: Warn After the Fact