[ENH]HtmlTables in Scamper (work in slow progress) again

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Jan 22 19:38:20 UTC 2002

John Hinsley wrote:

> If anyone gets this changeset installed and up and running, please let
> me know.

I just tested in a 3.2 and it worked.

> But the screenshot looks great. I wonder if there's a way of getting rid
> of the black borders round the morphs?

The borders are turned on to make those morphs and their extent etc. visible
while debugging. They easily be turned off in a few methods:
TableMorph>>initialize
and
HtmlTableDataItem>>addToFormatter:

Just set the border to 0 where it is mentioned.
You can also tell the table to show up in an other color
etc. in these methods.

Karl