the dead reply-to horse (was "Contacting Cees de Groot")

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Tue Jan 22 20:06:32 UTC 2002

	Cees writes:

> I really don't want to start that discussion again :-)

	Yeah, it's like source formatting; I think the answer is for people to
modify their editors to do whatever they prefer. :)  It's certainly what
I do, since my preference is more elaborate than a simple single-address
recipient list (to author, cc list). I think the reply-to header is
pretty much useless, and no one should have to settle for it.

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist