SqueakNOS - where's the site?

Steve Gilbert steven.l.gilbert at lmco.com
Tue Jan 22 20:46:32 UTC 2002

Cees de Groot wrote:

> The SqueakNOS project points to mathmorphs.swiki.net as the site for project
> info, but that name doesn't resolve. Is there a new site somewhere?
>
> Success report: I just booted SqueakNOS under Boochs (an i386 emulator). I've
> been looking at 'Peter Norton's Machine Language Guide for the IBM-PC' and
> 'IBM Technical Reference Manual Personal Computer AT' for well over a decade
> now, maybe I can dust them off and see whether I can help out. It'd be fun to
> do some low-level hacking :-)
>
> --
> Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
> GnuPG 1024D/E0989E8B 0016 F679 F38D 5946 4ECD  1986 F303 937F E098 9E8B

The Mathmorphs site seems to be up again now at:
http://mathmorphs.swiki.net/9

Also see the SourceForge site at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/squeaknos

This is good news, looks like the project could use a "shot in the
arm".  I keep thinking I'd like to do some more low level stuff too.
Last "real" low level stuff I've done was on a Data General Nova 4 using
a RDOS (Real Time) operating system. That was practically another life!

Steve