[RAVE]Re: [FIX] Re: Full-text search, performance results.

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Jan 23 05:14:10 UTC 2002

Ok folks, I was the tester. And I am here tonight to TESTIFY, ye SLOW
SEARCHing SINNAHS! I have SEEN the light and the glory and am SAVED (or at
least image segmented).

It's really really really really really really cool and I'll become a
harvester *just* to get this in. Clean up, comments, and tests.

Full text searchs of method *text* as fast as find senders! WOO HOO!

Virtual Celeste folders!!

It really has me thinking that Celeste needs a *serious* overhaul, because
keeping an index in ordered collection yadda yadda yadda is for the
BIRDS. :)

Swiki searching, here we come!

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.