[BUG] 3.2-4652 scoller sausage can obscure top scroll arrow

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Jan 27 20:06:23 UTC 2002

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Using the 'normal' scoller look (no offense intended but the new one
> with rounded ends looks really awful) it is possible to get the scroller
> sausage to overlay the top scroll arrow, but not the bottom one.

I wouldn't consider this too serious a bug, as it only seems to happen if you open a window with one scrollbar look, then change the look preference, and then continue using the old window.  Normally people won't be switching their preferences back and forth that often...

By the way, if you don't like the scroller sausage look, but you'd like the scrollbar color to match the window color better, there is the enhancement I posted last week which replaces the old gray&blue scrollbar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/38585 .  I was tempted to push for this changeset to be included in 3.2, but it is really an enhancement and I suppose it should probably wait until 3.3alpha.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com