touchesA: (Does anyone think it works?)

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Jan 28 22:08:15 UTC 2002

Rik,

The *feature* probably overlooked is that this only works for SketchMorphs and I'm gessing (Star) is a StarMorph. What it will do is something like

	paint a blue star freehand
	name it "bluestar"

	some script can change its object's appearance by saying "foo look like bluestar"

	some other script can say "bar's touchesA bluestar" and you should get a true if foo overlaps bar.

Cheers,
Bob