[ANN] Packets for Squeak

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Tue Jan 29 16:14:11 UTC 2002

Not too sure about the dubious nature of the name "Squeak Attack
Framework," but I think it's exciting to have a way to directly inject
ethernet packets into a network from Squeak (using a portable libraray
no less!).  This should be interesting for those that want to use Squeak
as an operating system (since you could implement ARP, Ping, etc).  In
fact, it might be worth considering the use of libnet by VM implementors
since it can provide the same interface on a variety of platforms
(including Mac it seems).

- Stephen