[ANN] Packets for Squeak

Luciano Notarfrancesco core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Tue Jan 29 17:27:57 UTC 2002

Stefan,

Gerardo Richarte and I have implemented something for packet capturing
and injecting in Squeak. We wrote an article in the August SqueakNews
issue: Story of a Quake Packet. You can download it for free from
http://squeaknews.com.
I've implemented lots of things with this, including a TCP/IP stack,
fingerprinting tools, port scanners. The most recent version of the
Packets stuff is at
http://community.corest.com/~luciano/tcpip/packets.tar.gz.

What else are you working on?

Cheers,