[ANN] SqueakDot - an embryonic community web experiment

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:30:44 UTC 2002

Hi all!

--- Cees de Groot <cg at home.cdegroot.com> wrote:
>  <goran.hultgren at bluefish.se> said:
> >I have been hacking webstuff the last weeks and when doing that I
> >have produced a homegrown framework around Comanche.
> >
> Way Cool! Can't Wait For The Code! Shout If SqF Should Host It!

Sure, why not. When it works. :-)

> (although the manually coded forms tell me that there's more to be done to the
> HttpView framework :-). Anyway, I agree with the philosophy of keeping

I have some tricks up my sleeve I think. But for now it is intentional - I am fully
aware of what the current solution means.

> everything 'inside'. VisualWorks Webtoolkit's SSP stuff on disk is a PITA to
> keep concurrent with the 'real' code).

Yep. More coming tomorrow.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek