[modules] Top 10 ways in which the modules system sucks

Nick Brown maillist at bredon-gill.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 13:33:23 UTC 2002

Wow! It's great to see this stuff actually coming through. The details
are mostly way over my head, but perhaps I can make one small
contribution...

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:30:52 +0000, Henrik Gedenryd wrote:

>- Image modularity. I have only been able to make the VMConstruction module,
>and Balloon3D (almost), unloadable.

On my first reading of this I took "unloadable" to mean "cannot be
loaded", but I think perhaps you mean "can be unloaded"  ?

(Or, given the early state of the code, perhaps you mean both :-)

Can I suggest "de-loadable" instead?

Best regards,
Nick Brown