Polls are here! Re: Next chapter on SqueakDot!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Jan 30 16:26:18 UTC 2002

The day is coming to an end here in Stockholm.

I wrote:
> Coming up next
> ==================
>
> Let me make my little charter for the ultra near future, I want you all to be in the loop:
>
> 1. First I am adding simple Polls so that the site actually can be useful. Thats good. :-)

Well, ok, polls are there in the first simple incarnation!

- Anyone with an account can add as many polls he/she wants. Take it
easy.
- You set how many days it will be valid. It shows up for voting on the
top page if it
is still valid.
- Right now anyone can vote and I don't use cookies or anything so you
can vote multiple times.... :-)
- The available choices are currently Yes and No, but I will fix that of
course.

I will also add the option of having polls for "members only" and other
features you can come up with that sounds useful.

> 2. Improve the architecture a little bit hiding the HTML somewhat.

Haven't had time to do that yet. Will get back to this tomorrow and plan
to release full changesets
at the end of tomorrow.

regards, Göran

PS. If someone lost an account it was my fault - but I think I saved
them... DS