[BUG][3.3]Deleteing Worlds Of Squeak Project

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:36:14 UTC 2002

First, kudos for all and sundry for general and specific wonderfulness. I
don't think I mentioned in a while how nice it is to be able to download
an uptodate test pilot image *all the time*. One of the cool bits of
community coordination and volunteerism.

Second, I've had trouble for a while with deleting the "Worlds of
Squeak" window, which I routinely do. But in 3.3, I actually get a
debugger from ImageSegmetn>>rootsIncludingPlayers. The error is "only look
in local env, not up chain". this seems like a module problems :) Note, I
invoked it just by clicking on the close box.

The comment right after the error code says:

It strikes me, looking at Project>>okToChange, that it is a fine candidate
for a registery system :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.