Persistence & DTSTTCPW: ZODB clone?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 17:54:39 UTC 2002

Cees de Groot wrote:

//big snip//

> Would that sound like something useful for Squeak? It has its limitations, for
> sure, but it seems like the simplest way to get a solid persistence engine
> into Squeak, which is a Good Thing I think. It's also a project I'd like to
> tackle...

Oh _please!_

Put that together with something like Comanche or Seaside and (maybe) a
WYSIWYG front end (I heard that the zopistas were playing with using the
Mozilla engine which is probably GLPLed, but might be loadable as a
module to get rid of GPL objections) and I think we'd have a _killer_
application.

I can't help with the coding (far too stupid) but I'd be happy to help
on the documentation and crash test dummy side.

Cheers

John

--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use