Recent swiki contents

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 00:45:25 UTC 2002

On Sunday 30 June 2002 22:43, Michael Roberts wrote:
> Hi,

> I've kindof got into cleaning up mode on the swiki but I don't want to
> tread on anyones toes.  One of the pages I was going to 'clean' is locked
> and that prompted this post.  What does one do in this situation?

Talk to whoever has root rights: possibly je77 or Mark Guzdial.

To me it looks genuine enough, but should maybe either be someplace else or
have it's own "front end". To me there would be some advantage in having --
if it doesn't exist already -- a "play with the Swiki" page where people who
were just tipping their toes into the idea of using ComSwiki someplace else
could simply mess about with the editor.

Cheers

John