Balloon3D problem

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 2 14:32:27 UTC 2002

Hi David,

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 03:04:27PM +0100, David Duke wrote:
> Now the problem: I get not one, but two debugger windows opening,
> neither of which will respond to user input.  In fact, the entire squeak
> application seems to lock up.

That's probably because it's trying to open a new debugger each time
the B3DSceneMorph is redrawn, and the system grinds to a halt from the effort.  Instead of opening the B3DSceneMorph in
the world, create an instance in a workspace, but don't open it ('b3d
_ B3DSceneMorph new').  You can then tell it to draw itself once with
'b3d debugDraw', which will allow you to halt and step through the
code.

Joshua