backgrounds for system windows

Sergei Gnezdov sergei-gnezdov-pub at pobox.com
Tue Jul 2 20:32:44 UTC 2002

Thank you

That helped.  I don't really understand what I did, but it worked exactly
the way I wanted it to work.

Here is the description.

1. AlternativeWindowLook is on.
2. I modified the method of the Color class to use tan color, but not tan
which comes with squeak:

veryMuchLighter

         ^ self alphaMixed: 0.1165 with: (Color r: (210 / 255) g: (180 /
255) b: (140 / 255))

Can it be an entry field in the preferences window for alternative look so
people can alter windows background?