Microsoft license agreement

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Jul 3 14:01:36 UTC 2002

When installing YAMSP (Yet Another Microsoft Security Patch) today I noted
the following in the End-User License Agreement:

	* You may not disclose the results of any benchmark test
	of the .NET Framework component of the OS Components to
	any third party without Microsoft's prior written approval.

Golly, I *knew* I'd find a reason to load .NET...  :-)

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company