[newbie][q] authoringPrototype X newStandAlone

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jul 4 01:29:45 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 06:16 pm, Leo Burd wrote:
> Now my Morph seems to be working fine.  The only thing is that, for
> some reason, its being displayed as a blue rectangle in the
> ObjectsTool. What shall I do for it to be presented with a little
> icon of its picture?

Is the button giving you the right Morph?

Is the browser's "sample instance" giving you the right Morph?

If so, the problem is with the thumbnail generation. Which uses
descriptionForPartsBin and/or supplementaryPartsDescriptions.

If you've made a descriptionForPartsBin, try this:

MyClass descriptionForPartsBin sampleImageForm openAsMorph

You might also try to force the Objects Tool to re-generate the
thumbnails...

PartsBin clearThumbnailCache; cacheAllThumbnails

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com