Will StrongTalk revitalize Smalltalk ?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Thu Jul 4 18:46:51 UTC 2002

And don't forget SPAM, the #1 reason I abandoned USENET.  Even with the
webcrawling spammers I get no where near as much SPAM as I did when I was
a USENET regular.

(Plus there are the various USENET vandals continually messing up newsgroups..
but that's a subject for the net-abuse newsgroup. :)

[snip]