Where is update info?

Sergei Gnezdov sergei-gnezdov-pub at pobox.com
Fri Jul 5 02:52:52 UTC 2002

I think the following idea is rather crazy, but it is my mind for quite a
while.
Does it make sense to use swiki instead of mailing list?
In this case mailing list is just a notification about changes on swiki.
Main reason: A lot of knowledge never leaves this list.
Second reason: Knowledge is not categorized in the mailing list.

A problem: Correctness or applicability of information on swiki.
It is not clear when information on swiki is outdated, because of the new
sqeak release.