(no subject)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jul 5 15:04:59 UTC 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 05:09:08PM +0300, au miau wrote:

> I found here a man (L.R.) not brave enough to said to me that he thinks that
> i'm a jurk but brave enough to have ice cold heart and no respect to cause
> of paralised children ... and no one to say him it's not good.
>

> At the end it was my mistake to ask for a permision to have my project on SqF
> so i use the case to withdraw it .

The only thing you posted to the squeakfoundation list was this:

| au miau  squeakfoundation at lists.squeakfoundation.org
| Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:31:36 +0300 (EEST)
|
| I would like to encurage people with ideas
| outside the mainstream to share their ideas
| and to help them to find better ways to communicate
| It is somewhat a "Public Relations" project
| and i would like to know is SqF ready to host
| such project ?
| If yes i'll write a better mission statment next
| days.

noone answered this mail. Sorry for that. The problem is that
the squeakfoundation does not exist yet. This explains why nobody
anwered your question.

Because SqF is not yet operational, the answer to your question

 "is SqF ready to host  such project ?"

has to be: No. Or better: Not yet. But of course we would be interested
in knowing what you are suggesting.

Another thing you should keep in mind is that the Squeakfoundation has
nothing to do with Squeak Central, or Alan in particular. So if you
emailed someone privately and didn't get a response it might be because
you mailed to the wrong person. Discussions about the foundation should
be posted to the squeakfoundation-list,

           Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeakland.org