A Linux/PPC 3.2 VM that works?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Jul 8 03:06:45 UTC 2002

Hey all,

Looking to get Squeak going on my iBook which is running Debian GNU/Linux
3.0 (woody) to run my 3.2g image.

The 3.2-2 VM from Ian's page just shows a white window for 3.2-4889 image.
Using an older image, e.g. 2.8 shows the initial expected look (how it
looked when I saved it), but doesn't accept input, and appears all white
when I force a redraw (by switching to another workspace, then switching
back).

I built a VM that I found in the 3.2 unix folder on the UIUC archive.  It
accepted events, but it did a lot of flashing at any bit depth.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain