STT (Smalltalk Templates), not SSP :)

Federico G. Stilman fstilman at arnet.com.ar
Sun Jul 7 17:48:09 UTC 2002

Squeakers,

yesterday, as soon as I sent to the list the first "SSP -
Smalltalk Server Pages" version, I noticed that there is
another Squeak project called the same, whose author is
Stephen Pair.
So, I've now changed the name SSP to STT, meaning Smalltalk
Templates.

STT has no direct relationship with HTML templates. It's
more than that. It can be used as a general purpose
Smalltalk templating solution because STT escaping can be
made inside any kind of document.

Feel free to visit the STT home on the swiki and add your
comments, detected bugs and/or suggestions.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2604

Finally, I want to thank Diego Gomez Deck (dgd) for this
great idea.

Fede.

--

 /"\