Displaying on win32 from Unix seems to work...

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Mon Jul 8 21:06:49 UTC 2002

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> Hmmm, since cygwin is the Unix API for Windows, one of the existing Unix
> ports of Squeak just might work "out of the box" for cygwin.

It never occurred to me to try this.  And I have Cygwin (with X11 port)
sitting right here on my PC...

Some tweaking of configure and Makefile*/make.* would probably be needed
to get the extensions right.  If anyone has the time and energy to make
the attempt then please keep me informed about progress/success!

Ian