Improving the aesthetics and usability of Squeak

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Mon Jul 8 21:32:30 UTC 2002

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Marcus Denker wrote:

> And all squeakers should treat those Meta-bugs the same way as codebugs:
> Welcome them! Critisism is good, and there is no progress possible without.

George Bernard Shaw invented one of my favorite quotations:

   persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
   progress depends on the unreasonable man."

But (getting back to the topic) for further enlightenment on the question
of changes making it into the image (or not) we probably should look to
Don Marquis:

  "The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race is the human
   race."

;-)

Ian