[ANN] Squeak 3.2gamma5 on server

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jul 9 00:35:06 UTC 2002

	This is theoretically code-complete *and* content complete.  The
	"Release Countdown" window shows the four remaining steps that will
	theoretically transform this 3.2gamma5 image into the formal release:

And here was me hoping that 3.2 would have working Dictionary>> = and
Bag>> =, and some more of the basic classes commented, and ...

Will there be an update stream that applies to 3.2, separate from the
update stream that applies to 3.3?  That is, when the harvesters eventually
do catch up with the last few months of bug fixes, will we be able to pick
them up _in 3.2_ without switching to 3.3?