[BUG] 3.2 final!

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de
Tue Jul 9 20:54:36 UTC 2002

This is on Bob's SuperSwiki:

Squeak News.001.pr   (2001.02.08 17:51) http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/Squeak%20News.001.pr
FinalFrontier.002.pr (2001.06.18 07:13) http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/FinalFrontier.002.pr

"Squeak News" seems to be a placeholder only... or I'm missing something. This does not work with the text in the welcome window, so this should be replaced.
"FinalFrontier" is a texture-mapped (can be changed via drag and drop) spinning planet (and moon) with a nice background image; I think Andreas Raab did this, didn't he?

They both load ok into my 3.2gamma-4889 image (don't have the latest gamma<n>) with the "Load a project" dialog.
But I have the same problems as Karl with Project>>fromUrl: - I only get an empty project thumbnail...

Joern