[BUG] 3.2 final!

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Jul 9 21:07:28 UTC 2002

Joern Eyrich wrote:

> This is on Bob's SuperSwiki:
>
> Squeak News.001.pr   (2001.02.08 17:51) http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/Squeak%20News.001.pr
> FinalFrontier.002.pr (2001.06.18 07:13) http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/FinalFrontier.002.pr
>
> "Squeak News" seems to be a placeholder only... or I'm missing something. This does not work with the text in the welcome window, so this should be replaced.
> "FinalFrontier" is a texture-mapped (can be changed via drag and drop) spinning planet (and moon) with a nice background image; I think Andreas Raab did this, didn't he?
>
> They both load ok into my 3.2gamma-4889 image (don't have the latest gamma<n>) with the "Load a project" dialog.
> But I have the same problems as Karl with Project>>fromUrl: - I only get an empty project thumbnail...

I looked a little further and found that Project>>fromUrl: uses class
ServerDirectory which holds
a collection of server adresses and it looks like
'209.143.91.36/super/uploads/' is not in
this collection, and this causes some troubles. Why is the server name
for loading projects
'hardcoded' in the image ?

Karl